This website (IMRA Global Site) is owned, operated and maintained by or for IMRA Europe SAS. Please read these terms and conditions of use (« Terms and Conditions ») carefully before accessing and browsing this website. You can use this website only if you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation.
IMRA Europe may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. So you are requested to visit this page and check the current effective Terms and Conditions periodically.
This website is linked to other websites. In addition to the Terms and Conditions, use of each website shall also be subject to the terms and conditions particular to each website.
Limitation of use - Copyright and Trademarks -
Copyright in these documents published on IMRA Global Site is owned by IMRA Europe SAS. All materials on this website are protected by copyright laws, and other applicable laws of each country throughout the world, and treaty provisions. Except for personal, non-commercial internal use, you are prohibited to use (including, without limitation, coping, modifying, reproducing in whole or in part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing) any of the materials, without obtaining IMRA Europe’s prior written permission.
You may copy this document delivered from IMRA Global Site only for the purpose of personal, non-commercial use within your organization, provided that any copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
Each individual document delivered from IMRA Global Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information applicable to that individual document. Your right to use or copy this document may be restricted if so indicated in such proprietary notices and/or copyright information.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any IMRA Europe’s copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
Each software that is made available from this website is the copyrighted work of the respective owners and is protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws of each country throughout the world, and treaty provisions. Use of the software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof.
The trademark « IMRA Europe », any other product names, service names or logos of IMRA Europe used, quoted and/or referenced in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of IMRA Europe or any of its affiliates. Other product names and/or company names used in the website may be protected as their trademarks and/or trade names.
Please refrain from using this website for any of the following acts:
- Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Causing any damage or disadvantage to others
- Disturbing public order
- Criminal act
- Uploading or distributing any third parties’ private information without obtaining approval from such third parties
- Using this website for any commercial purpose
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling others
- Uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files that may damage the operation of others’ computers
- Any other activities those are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws
- Any other activities that IMRA Europe deems inappropriate
Website linking to or linked from this website (“Linked Sites” hereafter) are managed by their respective companies and not by IMRA Europe. Use of Linked Sites is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. IMRA Europe rejects all responsibility and liability for damages resulting from use of Linked Sites.
Note that links to our website posted on the websites of third parties do not imply that we recommend or endorse the use of the Linked Sites or the products, services, companies, or other items posted on the Linked Sites. Nor do such links denote any affiliation, special association, or the like between IMRA Europe and the Linked Sites.
Precautions when posting links
- Parties requesting permission to post links on their websites to this website should provide the URLs for their websites.
- In general, the link destination should be the top page (http://www.imra.eu) of the IMRA website. If you want to set the link destination to a page other than the top page, indicate the URL for that page (link destination) in the form.
- If any major changes are made in the contents of the website at the link destination after permission is given by IMRA Europe, please contact us again.
- When posting a link to this website, clearly indicate that the link jumps to the IMRA Europe’s website.
- IMRA Europe may disallow the posting of a link on websites to which any of the following conditions apply. Even if IMRA Europe permits the posting of a link, we may later ask you to remove the link in the event that any of the following applies after the Linked Site is revised:
- Any website that includes content detrimental to public order or moral standards
- Any website that defames Aisin Seiki, affiliated companies, or any of their directors or employees
- Any website that may lead viewers to believe the company operating that website is an affiliate of IMRA Europe or that an alliance, agreement, or partnership with IMRA Europe or its affiliated companies exists
- Any website IMRA Europe deems inappropriate
- Regardless of reason, if you do not intend to adhere to the precautions described on this page, we request that you refrain from linking to this website. In the event IMRA Europe requests you to remove the link, please be sure to do so.
- IMRA Europe rejects any liability for link posting fees or any other costs incurred due to a link posted to this website.
Disclaimers and Warranties
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable laws, IMRA Europe and/or any of its affiliates make no representation and warranty, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties rights and/or safety of the contents of this website, and any representations and warranties relating thereto are expressly disclaimed.
IMRA Europe and/or any of its affiliates shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use or access, or inability to use or access, the website.
IMRA Europe may change and/or alter the contents of this website, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this website at any time without any prior notice. IMRA Europe or any of its affiliates shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any alteration or change of the contents or inability to use this website.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France unless otherwise expressly provided. All controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.